Thursday 17 November 2011

FOTE: Girl About Town

Im just gunna put it out there and admit that Im having an affair. An affair, with a lipstick. If you hadnt already guessed by the title of the post, the lipstick in question is Girl About Town by MAC. I know Ive shown it on me before, but I really enjoy wearing it so I thought when I was wearing it for an Engagement party at the weekend that I would take some quick snapshots before I left the house....



 Face:
Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation in 02 Light
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair
A touch of Benefit Dallas to contour
MAC Dollymix Blusher
ELF Makeup Mist & Set to set



Eyes:
MAC Paintpot in Vintage Selection
Urban Decay Virgin Eyeshadow all over lid
MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow outer half
Urban Decay Cree Eyeshadow through crease
Loreal Superliner Carbon Gloss to line lid
Avon Supershock Eyeliner in waterline
Avon Supershock Max Mascara 2 coats



Lips
No7 Lip Liner in a pinky colour similar ot Girl About Town (cant find it for exact name, sorry!)
MAC Amplified Lipstick in Girl About Town


What do you think? :)
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. This colour looks lovely on you, it's one of my favourites, I always get compliments on it when I wear it.

    ReplyDelete