Monday 17 October 2011

NOTD: Princess Pink Sparkley Nails

Instantly apologising for the cheesy title, but thats what they look like to me.
Normall I dont show you my nails because its noramlly pretty boring, but since I bought these polishes I had to show you!

This is my nails from last week but its taken me so long to get them up on my blog..sorry!

 Someone needs to show me how to sort out my cuticles!


 Honestly, the pictures dont do it justice, I couldnt stop looking at it, so pretty!

So what are the nail polishes in question?
Barry Ms Strawberry Icecream (2 coats)
Barry Ms Pink Irridesence (2 coats)
Sally Hansen Insta-dry (1 coat)

Honestly the Sally Hansen top coat makes all the difference, these nails lasted SIX days without a single sign of wear or any chips, when for me theyre norally chipped or wearing away within the first two days which gets really annoying.


I can tell Im going to be putting the glittery one over all of my normal polishes now
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. might have to get that Sally Hansen polish! my varnish always seems to be chipping after just one day...! gorgeous colours too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look soo pretty, I can't wait to try out Insta-Dry! xx

    ReplyDelete