Monday 10 October 2011

Collective Fashion Hauling

Over the past few weeks Ive bought clothes in excess. Afterall, I have just started Uni and wanted to stock up for some new autmn-y clothes, along with some outfit ideas for upcoming birthday parties/engagement parties. along with my holiday to Lanzarote in 10 days (super excited). Anyway heres some of the more vaguely interesting things Ive been "investing in"...

Missguided - I think they were about £25-£30 (I dont have the receipts/tags for most things)
How gorgeous are these, just had to have them. Theyre dead comfy too because of the platform and the thicker heel so I want them in the other beautiful colours too.

Primark Shorts - £14
What a bargain! You would see something similar in Topshop for at least £30. I love that they come with the little belt, and they fit really nicely, so flattering. I cant wait to wear them with a little vest on holiday, and layer them up with tights and boots in the winter.

New Look Shoe Boots - £25
I got these for £20 with student discount, bargain! Theyre so comfy and great for wearing through the day. I wore them for Uni today and my feet didnt hurt at all. Loveee!




Missguided Skirt- around £10
Id seen more expensive versions of this in Miss Selfridge so was glad to find this one for a tenner. Sorry Im wearing it in the photo haha. Its soooo soft and cosy, proper Christmassy too.

Miso Dress from Republic - £25
I love these skater dresses and think theyre perfect for winter because the material is to thick and warm. Ill wear this through the day with a leather jacket and tights and boots, or for nights out with sky high wedges. I love versatile pieces like this :)

Missguided- bout £15
This is a teeny bit tight, but once I get to the gym Ill be fine! Ive liked the idea of mesh panelling on dresses before but think it can sometimes look slightly tacky and cheap. I like the placement of the lace band and think its a nice way of incorporating the trend.

 Primark - £10
So you could most definately find something very similar in Topshop for at least £40. This is fab wualitiy as well, its reasons like this that remind me why I like Primark.

Bank - £8
I got this on sale, which Im so glad about because I nearly bought it for full price around March. Its such a comfy daytime dress for winter, perfect for Uni.

Bank - £20
This dress is much nicer in real life, the patterned part is kind of baggy and gathers under the bust, and the black bit is bodycon. Its perfect for nights in Lanzarote.

 New Look - about £10
This photo is crap but its here anyway! I lvoe these dresses, such a bargain. Another one I could dress down for day or dress up for night. A great affordable wear to channel the velvet trend which I love. The other colours are gorgeous too.


New Look - £25
I dont know why I havent owned a denim jacket before (well not since I was about 5 anyway). I think its because Im so picky and never found the perfect one. I bought this randomly, spur of the moment and just took it straight to the counter without examining it. Ive worn it most days since then and Im suprised by how warm and comfortable it is.
New Look - about £27
Theres something about chunky oversized knits that I love, one of my favourite parts of winter. This one is gorgeous, I love the flecks of black wool throughout the red as well, so cosy and wintery! Be careful though and dont go for the size up as they are made to be baggy so the small on me fits in an oversized way anyway, if that makes any sense. Basically you dont need to buy a size bigger for it to be baggy!

ASOS - About £30
I needed a giant bag for carrying files in to uni, and this is just perfect for that. I call it my Mary Poppins bag, because she has a carpet bag like this and little Michael asks why she would want a bag for carpets (good old disney films). She fits everything in there, and I fit everything, ever in this. Its seriously like a bottomless pit. Its my new love and I wouldnt hae anywhere for all my crap anymore if it wasnt in my life.

Primark - About £10
I wanted a little satchel style bag for days when Im not lugging around half of my belongings and this one is perfect. I like that its green rather than black or brown too.

Dorothy Perkins
Tights- £10
I wanted some cable knit tights for the winter time and these are just what I wanted, cant wait to wear them.
Hair clips - £1 per set
Such a bargain! If I had bought these two sets full price it would have cost me £12...steal!
Bow Ring  £2
My mam has already bought me this a while about in a size medium and had taken the packaging apart and everything and its just a wee bit too big but I didnt have the heart to tell her. At £2 I can now actually wear this one and she wont know any different :) hehe


Congrats if you got this far, sorry theres so many pictures!
xoxo









1 comment:

  1. love those first shoes sooo nice,everthing real nice hun xxx

    ReplyDelete