Sunday 31 July 2011

July In Pictures

Saying as I do these every month I thought I would do this month, even though I only have a few photos! There were other events, my mams birthday and my dads birthday, but I didnt have my camera at those partys so theyre on other family members cameras, which I dont want to hassle them for so for now, heres the few photos I have from July...


Me with some of my closest friends.


Me and Natalie, with a rather cheesy grin on my part!


Taken by a friendly boy in a club, I look disgusting, but my friends are beautiful :)

Thats all folks!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I too have no photies from this month. Don't be daft though, you're looking lovely xxx

    http://firstkisstime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww dont be daft babe,ya bloody beautiful xxxxx

    ReplyDelete