Thursday 28 April 2011

FOTD...Sippin' and Dippin'

I have found it quite difficult to get to grips with my Benefit Creaseless Cream, it kept creasing (yeh I know) and it wasnt going on my eyelids evenly. But Ive been persisting with it, and I was finally happy with the results today...I also had a day of using products I dont normally use which i did on purpose to try and get some use out of my less used products...

What a horrific photo haha...never mind!

Face
 MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW15
Benefit Posie Tint
MAC MSF Natural Medium

Lips
Carmex
MAC Shy Girl Cremesheen


Eyes
Avon Supershock Mascara
Miss Sporty Brown Pencil Liner
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Sippin and Dippin
Avon Healthy Glow e/s Duo Brown shade in crease

Yes the Avon e/s was in my recent Disappointing Products post, but it was lying around so I gave it a go, and the brown colour isnt too bad with a good base

xoxo

1 comment: