Thursday 7 April 2011

FOTD...Bourjois Bronzer

Today i used my new Bourjois bronzer (the one that loosk like chocolate), all over my face and neck and slightly to contour and heres how it turned out...

I need a new camera...

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW15
Benefit Dallas Blush
Bourjois Bronzer to Contour and All Over
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
ELF Makeup Mist and Spray to Set

Nothing on my lips at this point


Eyes:
Elf Eyelid Primer
Miss Sporty Black Pencil Liner (smudged out on lid)
MAC All That Glitters e/s (inner half)
Natural Collection Asteroid e/s (crease/outer corner)
Avon Supershcok Gel Pencil Liner n Black (waterline)
Avon Supershock Mascara
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara



I feel as though the Bourjois bronzer is going to be an every day product of mine as summer approaches, and it smells amazng too :)


xoxo


1 comment: