Wednesday 2 March 2011

Tag: 21 Q's

Im sat here in college on my break and found this tag at brunette-lady.blogspot.com and thought I would just give it a go while I have a spare 20 minutes.

1. Are you named after anyone?
My mam worked with a girl called Hayley, and her and my Dad liked the named...thats about it.

2. When was the last time you cried?

I cried on Friday night after I fainted in the street :(

3. Do you have kids?
Nope, Im only 19...maybe one day but not for a loooooong time!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

I dont know, because if I was someone else, whos to say I would be the same kind of person I am now..if that makes any sense. I might be a total tomboy and in that case I doubt I would befriend "me". But I dont seem to have many enemies, and most people I come across are nice to me, so maybe. I bet this is really confusing to read.


5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yeh I think I do, well I used to be really sarcastic in my younger teens, just being a little cow really I guess. Not so much now though, only in humour with friends and stuff.

6. Will you ever Bungee-Jump?
Not a chance, I always feel sickly watching other people do it on television so I could never do it myself.

7. What is your favorite cereal?
Hmm it really varies, I love the boring ones like Cheerios and Weetabix and Special K..Bt Wheetos and Honey Loops are lush, ooh and Coco Pops. I could live off cereal.

8. What is the first thing you notice about people?

Probably their clothes, Im not really this superficial, its jsut the first thing I see from afar, and I just think tits this because I always notice people clothes in the street, like if they have a nice bag or shoes or something, so I guess I notice clothes first. Probably because Im too blind to see their face until theyre rather close.

9. What is your eye colour?

Blueee10. Scary Movies or happy endings?

12. Summer or winter?


Happy endings every time, HATE scary movies!

Alien by Thierry Mugler, Armani Code for Men, MAC Lipsticks, Vanilla candles, Petrol, Lush Dorothy Bubblebars, Johnsons Baby Shampoo, Clean clothes, Coffee - even though I hate the taste, Fresh apple pie, Donuts cooking even thought its greasy and everyone else hates it, and Cigars (my dad only has them on holidays as a treat, and the smell reminds me of holidays abroad).
Summer every time, I just like to be warm!

13. Computer or television?
Computer, its more entertaining and useful to me

14. Whats the furthest you have been from home?
Florida :) Favourite place on earth!
Nothing out of the ordinary, well not that I know of yet...

In South Shields, in the hospital round the corner from my house.

Shopping, blogging, reading, your average girly stuff...and soon Ill be getting back into the gym again.

18. Do you have any pets?

Yep my lil' pup Molly, youve all seen her a milliong times before, shes a cutie :) I havent got any new pics though and Ive put the same photos up a million times so I wont do it here.
Oh God, so many...Bridget Jones, Love Actually the list goes on forever. Recently I really loved the new Adam Sandler and Jen Aniston film Just Go With It.

Yep I have a brother called Ben, hes 13 and it shows!

21. What do you wanna be when you grow up?
20. Do you have any siblings?
Ill never be able to figure out the answer to this.
17. What are your hobbies?
16. Where were you born?


19. Favorite movie?


15. Do you have any special talents?
11. favorite smells?

No comments:

Post a Comment