Monday 28 February 2011

Haul: JJB

Yes you read that right, I ordered from JJB. Anyone who knows me well will know that this is crazy. The last time I went to the gym was over a year ago, and although I got into a proper health kick then, I got struck down with a bug and it just stopped right there and then, and I have done little to no exceircise since then. I miss the feeling after excercise of feeling so tired but good for it.

I have had the excuse of not having any trainers for ages now, and I thought it was high time I bought some and pull myself together and get some excercise. I bought these from JJB for £29.99 €educed from £50. Theyre called the Adidas Fluid Womens Fitness Trainers, and I actually really like them. I dont like white trainers, I think they can look cheap and show dirt too easily, so thats really why I went for these.


Im kinda looking forward to getting back into my old gym bunny ways actually :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment