Friday 18 February 2011

13 Random Questions Tag

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Strawberries and Cream Blended Creme. Im not really a coffee girl, but one of these is a lush summer treat :)

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
Leggings.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I get good grades at school/college or where ever. Because Im into make-up and have obsessions with Rihanna and Beyonce and generally girly stuff, its often assumed that Im a dumb blonde. Im not really! :)

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
Have a night in the hotel room at the top of the Cinderellas Castle in Disney World. I would be transformed back to being 5 years old again. Ahhh beautiful

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Cheese, its my favourite.

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
Every cloud has a silver lining, it helps me see the bright side of everything. Although my new favourite phrase is "Dont drink to feel better, only drink to feel even better" I heard it on How Do You Know the other day and love it, exactly how I feel towards drinking.

7. What do you like and dislike about the YT community?
I like watching the videos, I feel like Im actually kinda friends with the girls I watch most often! I hate when people leave awful comments saying the girls are ugly or something, theres just no need, and is why Im not brave enough to put myself on youtube.

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
Upgrade You by Beyonce, followed by Rude Boy with only one less play haha.

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Hmm I dont know, I kinda like to follow trends, but only if I really like ht estuff, I wouldnt buy something awful just because it was this seasons "must have". Also Im usually pretty skint so Ill only get a few on trend items and mix it with my other stuff.

10. Favorite number
14...dont really know why.

11. Two hobbies
Blogging
Cooking maybe...I used to be obsessed with Gymnastics, I wish I hadnt quit :(

12. Two pet peeves
Nasty girls, who have it in for me for no reason at all. Grow up!
When people talk over you, just plain rude.

13. Guilty Pleasure
Blogging, youtube, browsing MAC, Topshop and River Island. David thinks Im mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment