Thursday 30 December 2010

Sexy Mother Pucker!

Yes, you read right...I'm refering to the Soap & Glory lipgloss which I'm sure most of you are aware of anyway. Ive heard loads about it and how its meant to "plump" your lips. I've never been sucked in by it, to me lipgloss is just lipgloss and not really something Im obsessed with.

However, I recieved the "Pink Big" Soap & Glory gift set for Christmas (lucky girl). I was aware that it was on sale for £25 in Boots down from £60 and told my dad. He didnt have a clue what it wa sso when we were Christmas shopping in the Mterocentre I dragged him into Boots and people were queueing for miles to get there hands on them as soon as the staff brought them out, it was crazy! But we picked a few up for my family and one for me!

So whats in it I hear you ask?...

- Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel
- The Righteous Butter Body Butter
- Flake Away Body Scrub
- Girligo Scented Body Moisturising Mist
- Glad Hair Day Ultra-Shine Super-Shampoo
- The Breakfast Scrub Body Smoother
- Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream
- Scrub Your Nose In It Face Scrub And Mask
- Super Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in ‘Pink Apricot’
- Off Your Face Cleansing Wipes
- Giant Super Sudsy Shower Puff

PLUS: Bonus foldable fabric storage box!

And every item is full size as well! Crazy for £25 I think!



Anyway, my point was that until I recieved the lipgloss in this gift set I had never been overly attracted to buying it. How wrong was I to bypass it! Ive fell for the gimicky tingly lip thing hook line and sinker, it feels mad. Ive had it on all my female family members and they all hate the feel of it, but its like I'm addicted. If the tingle wears off, which does take a while, I have to reapply to get the feeling back. Not only that, the "pink apricot" colour is gorgeous, it matches my skin tone perfectly, and theres no need for any lipstick underneath it. This stuff lasts ages once applied, its really not going anywhere unless you try your very hardest.

This has been my new favourite lipgloss by miles since Christmas day, I havnt used any other lip product at all! Thats saying a lot coming from me.

So thats a big 5 stars for Soap and Glory once again!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I got the hat box last year from my ex boyfriends family, wasn't lucky enough to get my hands on this one this year though! x

    ReplyDelete