Friday 10 December 2010

I have....

...found this post on sugar beauty-x and thought I would fill some time while I'm babysitting. Don't worry, I'm not abandoning a baby to blog, the ids are 10 and 13. I think I might do this post each month...

I have been buying - Christmas presents, it is December you know. 
I have been eating at - McDonalds, Toby Carvery and my local pizza place Donnatellos. Oops
I have visited - Middlesbrough, I was visiting some good friends, fabulous.
Best Bargain - fragrancedirect.com, genuine brand aftershaves for Christmas gifts for £10!
I have achieved - not much! Today I put up a Christmas card holder on the wall (yes, I used a drill and it all went well!), wrapped some presents and experimented with my make-up.
I've been listening to - Mumford and Sons, always.
I've been reading - Glamour and FHM, I encouraged my boyfriend to subscribe, best decision ever.
Next month I’m looking forward to - A new start. I say that now, come January 4th I'll be in my same old rut.
Next month I hope to splash some cash on - Myself, gone without new clothes for the past few months, Topshop is painful when I have to spend my money on everyone else. Selfish I know.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment