Friday 10 December 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 23

Today requests my first celebrity crush. I feel as though I was a late bloomer on the boy front when I think back to this. The timings of it all seem to lead to me being around 8 or 9 years old, and I'm sure most of my friends were "in love" with boy bands a good few years before me. Nevermind, these were my huge celebrity crushes, and to be honest they probably still are...

I was obsessed with Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic, Romeo and Juliet and a few years later in The Beach.
Inm not too keen on his fresh faced look and his awful hair in the first too anymore, but I must admit he is still pretty beauitful in the beach. Mmm :)

...Romeo and Juliet

...Titanic

(Bless my little heart haha)

...The Beach ;)

My other obsession that continues still today is for Mr David Beckham. I must admit I've been disgusted by some of his hairstyles, but I still hold a place in my heart for him the same as I did 10 years ago.

Aww, I actually had this on my wall next to my bed.

Its quite possible my little girly crush has spiralled considerably since then...Its okay though, I think my boyfriend fancies him more than I do!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment