Friday 10 December 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 21

I've completely failed this challenge, I am not on Day 24 I believe, and I'm only up to Day 21, got lots of catching up to do!

Day 21 asks for my everyday makeup, and for the last 3 days or so I havnt left the house and have been so ill, so didnt bother with any at all. Today I'm up and about and have managed to trowl some slap on. Sorry for the horrenouds photo, but its all in the spirit fo the challenge. I'm in my nanas house which explains the background, I was in front of the window (I'm not actually this washed out), and theres really no excuse for the state that is my hair. But nevermind, this is my make-up for today, which is pretty basic, and like most other days when I'm not doing anything special.


  • L'oreal studio secrets resurfacing primer
  • Maybelline dream creamy foundation
  • E.L.F blush and bronzer duo compact
  • Avon supershock mascara
  • Avon supershock gel liner
  • Cherry Carmex
So thats it, pretty basic as I was rushed out the door this morning and I'm only just feeling myself again. This photo makes me look worse than I am though, need to fix my camera!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment