Monday 22 November 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 4

I was meant to do day 4 of the 30 Day Challenge yesterday. But I got stuck at my grandma's house all day and night so couldnt get to a computer. Not sure if this means Ive failed, but nevermind, I got to spend some good family time which was well needed, and Im going to carry on regardless.

Day 4 aks for a photo of the last place I went on holiday, which was Puerto Pollensa in Majorca. I went there in Spetember with my wonderful boyfriend *awww* and its one of the most relaxing and beautiful places Ive ever been. So heres the pine walk by the sea we walked along each day and the view of the bay and the sea.

Sorry for the bad lighting! On the last night we took our last walk along to the seafront bar and restaurants and the sunset was amazing!


Apart from my windswept hair and my startled expression on my face I love this photo. Its such a gorgeous place and I cant wait to go back sometime

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment