Saturday 20 November 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 3

Ive been rather busy today, Im at my mams house helping prepare for a party she's hosting this evening and I've literally cooked and cleaned more today than I have the rest of my life. But being the budding little dedicated blogger I am, Ive escaped for a bit to do todays challenge.

So day 3 asks for photo that makes me happy. Well I could make a whole album of photos that make me smile, but Im quite resticted by the photos available on this computer. But I still managed to find one of my favourite ever photos lingering around in the mess of files on here.

This photo was taken quite some time ago. This is me and my three oldest friends on oiur local beach in summer 2006. I know its not the best quality, but I'm guessing it was taken on one of our old school phones at the time. Ive known these girls basically my entire life and I dont know what I would do without them. Weve had some good times on that beach and this photo captures how carefree and silly we were when we were a few years ago, no stress of college or uni deadlines or work to think about. Just good fun summers whith nothing to do but hang out with friends on the beach in the sun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment